Monday 27 June 2011

Rather Interesting Games


I never used to play games apart from back in the old days with my brothers Gary and Paul and the family get together of Monopoly and Rat-Race. But since I've been married to Becky, it's been a Christmas time tradition to play old board and card games with a few drinks - and what a laugh it is...

Since this time, Becky and I have been playing some rather interesting games together (When we can, which isn't very often nowadays what with the kids). So I thought from now on I'll start posting some up here on my forum as we play them.

Probably nobody will ever see them, but you never know...


We've just finished a couple of games of "Touring", a card game originally from 1906 which apparently was the inspiration to Mille Bornes. The idea is to be the first to travel 110 miles, with various obstacles to overcome. It's a great game with very simple rules.





The Winning Hand





No comments:

Post a Comment